We are provided the Ration Card Form Jammu and Kashmir pdf Download | J&K Ration Card Application Form 2022 | Ration Card Report with Family Details
The Food & Supply Department under the state government of Jammu and Kashmir has the authentication to provide the facility of ration card. Ration card is an important and necessary document that every citizen must obtain. PDS is the process of providing ration cards by each state government and food grains through fair price shops in each state. The state government offers ration cards for BPL, APL and Antyodaya, through which citizens can get lower price ration from the shops selected by the government.
Documents Required For Ration Card
- Passport size photo of the family head.
- Proof for a residence like water bill, electricity bill, etc.
- Photo ID card like voter id, passport, etc.
- Complete details for all family members with ID.
- Income Certificate for complete family members.
- Age proof for family head like a school certificate, date of birth certificate, etc.
- Two witnesses from the applicant’s neighbor.
Download Ration Card Form
Today we are providing you the link of Ration Card Form Jammu and Kashmir Download in this article, through which you can download the Form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Ration Card Form Kerala||Click Here|
We hope you will like the information related to Ration Card Form Jammu and Kashmir pdf . If you have Ration Card and any questions related to them, then definitely ask in the comment box below, we will try to reply to you soon.