AP Housing Application Form pdf Download | YSR Housing Application Form pdf AP | Andhra Pradesh Housing Application Form 2022 | AP Housing scheme Form
YSR Housing Scheme 2022/ AP Illa Pattalu Sanction List PDF download link is available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation (APSHCL). AP Housing scheme is also known as YSR Housing Scheme or YSR Avaas Yojana. This scheme will provide aid to Economically Weaker Section(EWS), Low-Income Groups(LIGs) and Middle Income Groups (MIGs) of the state. Pucca house will be issued to all the eligible beneficiaries by the state govt with the help of assigned state budget of around Rs.128 crore.
AP Housing Application Form pdf
Interested applicants can apply online application for the scheme. Carefully check and understand all the official notice, eligibility criteria and application process about the scheme before applying.
|Name of Scheme||YSR Housing Scheme|
|Target Beneficiary||State residents belonging to EWS/LIG/MIG categories|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|AP Housing Application Form download||Click Here|
Types of AP Housing Scheme
- PMAY- YSR Economic Weaker Sections Housing scheme: In this scheme, govt. of the state works for economic weaker sections people of the state. With the help of allocated state budget of Rs.1280 crore, govt. will provide pucca house to these people for living.
- PMAY- YSR Urban Housing Scheme: YSR Urban Housing is joint scheme of central and state govt. for helping poor, middle-class and lower-class people of the state. By this scheme govt. mainly wants to help urban people who are financially weak and flourish urban area of the state before 2022.
- PMAY- YSR Gramin Housing scheme: In YSR Gramin Housing Scheme, both central and state govt. jointly focuses and works on developing rural areas of the state.
Documents Required To Applying For AP Housing Scheme
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Domicile certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
YSR Housing Scheme Helpline Number
- Contact Person: Sri Ajay Jain, IAS
- Contact Address: Principal Secretary to the Housing Dept, A.P. State Housing Corporation Ltd
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1100
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Social Media Links: Twitter: @ApstateHousing